Come to discover the origins of italian art!
For at least three centuries Florence has experienced unparalleled artistic flowering in Italy and Europe.
There is no doubt that the grandiose phenomenon is the fruit of many, different and fortunate circumstances.
The interest that the Florentines have consistently demonstrated with regard to artistic excellence in all its forms is decisive.
Come and walk with me through the historic center, you’ll find cultural aspects of Italy, often linked to anecdotes in Florence, and we’ll visit the “Galleria” par excellence, Uffizi Gallery. At the end of the tour you will no longer have to ask yourself why Italian art has established itself so explosively throughout the centuries.
If you wish to walk around Florence as a local and exclusively, book any tours that I offer below.
10 TIPS TO KNOW BEFORE A TOUR
- These visits are made on foot, and their duration is from 1.5 to 5 hours.
- This visit can be in 3 languages: Italian, English and Spanish
- Book early to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
- The entrance ticket is not included in the price. I book in advance your tickets, the tickets are paid to the meeting point at the museum before entrance. Keep in mind that even with ‘skip the line ticket’ or FlorenceCard there may still be a short wait
- Headphones for groups of 6 people, to allow visitors to listen comfortably respecting the museum and other visitors. If you wish, do not hesitate to bring your own headphones 🙂
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- The Uffizi Gallery and many other museums close on Mondays. On that date, the visit to will be replaced by a visit to another museum.
- Please arrive at the meeting place at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- If you are traveling with children under 18, remember to bring your documents to get the free ticket.
- Before making the reservation, contact me privately to check the availability of the tickets for the date and time that interests you.
After the end of our tour, you can stay at the museum (rediscover the details of the works of art on your own).
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.